I've started out with a new template, changed the links around a bit and now I'm working towards adding the content that will focus on Toledo with some other interesting tid bits now and then. There are so many releases that I get that at times are not politically related but that might be of interest that I plan to list those here.
This is also a place for me to focus on some of the things that matter to me, like 1Matters and some of the other community things that I get involved with. Take now as an example, a few of us are working on the concept of a street paper with the goal of getting some of our local homeless involved in the writing of the paper as well as giving them a chance to sell the paper. Other cities have been successful in this type of a endeavor.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment