One thing about the internet, you can see what's available in a variety of places outside of the US which can at times make you look for items you see in the UK, as an example, here in the US. One good example of this is in looking for a blackberry case. Three of my daughters have blackberries. I had heard about Invisible Shield for phones, but I didn't know that much about the product until I spent some time surfing the Mobile Fun website. It also was helpful in letting me know that it's not offered for my particular phone, but it appears to be made for my daughters phones. I also don't know that much about the whole bluetooth headset accessory for phones, but they seem to have all of them.
I also found the picture references for each phone in the different manufacturer categories helpful. On more than one occasion I've had to try to find some type of an accessory for one of the girls and not been able to remember exactly what type of phone it was beyond the manufacturer and how it looked. I also didn't realize things like an iphone dock existed. This means while I can't shop there? I've still bookmarked it as a resource. I also noticed that they accept paypal, which is something I wish more online stores did because it does make it much easier to purchase things online that way.
For those of you who are readers from the UK, you may enjoy shopping for "everything mobile in the UK" there, for those of us here in the US? Window shopping is fun, though you might get a little depressed to discover that in the UK? Some of the free gift offers with mobile phones include things like a Free Nintendo Wii and Wii Fit...
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment