Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Lucas County Commissioner Debate April 10th

Toledo Free Press will sponsor a political debate on April 10 between four of the five candidates on the May primary ballot for Lucas County Commissioner, one Democrat and one Republican will move forward to face off in the November General Election. The debate runs from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the McMaster Center in the Downtown branch of the Toledo-Lucas County Public Library. Free parking is available. More information is in the article linked above.

Media partners in the debate are WSPD-1370 AM and FOX Toledo 36, WSPD will be carrying the debate live and I'll be there live blogging the debate as well as posting quotes and impressions after the debate has concluded.

7 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,

Kudos on yet another coup ;-)

Of course, who else but Toledo's most prolific blogger...

:-)

Unknown said...

I guess I don't see it as a coup, Michael knows how much I enjoy covering some of the local events so I appreciate him giving me the opportunity.

It's going to be open to the public and the Library does have wireless so I could very well not end up being the only blogger there, which is cool by me, the more present the more thorough the coverage.

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I don't have a wirelless laptop but I now have a shiny new (refurbed) pocket (tapeless) recorder (blog to follow)... :-)

But then, you'd find out my dirty little secret (Oh, Noooooooooo):-]

Shhhhh. You other two!

Heh, heh, heh.

Unknown said...

There's going to be so many people there I won't know who is you unless you introduce yourself.

:-)

Unknown said...

Or walk up to everyone with a shiny new tape recorder...which could be rather embarrassing...

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Lisa,

"Or walk up to everyone with a shiny new tape recorder...which could be rather embarrassing..."

That's not likely to happen.

I cherish my anonymity ;-)

"There's going to be so many people there I won't know who is you unless you introduce yourself."


;-). . .

Unknown said...

I respect that which is why I haven't pushed you nor would I ever push you.

You'll know who I am and that's okay.

:-)