The television ad starts tomorrow but here it is as an advance preview....
As part of the press release Ben states:
Thanks to your generous support, our campaign has a TV ad on the air! We are the first campaign in Lucas County and one of the first in Ohio to have a TV presence. The positive ad, titled "Vision for Lucas County," can be viewed here
If you don't want to view this as a wmv file, I uploaded it to my you tube account so that you can view it without downloading it here
If you want more information about Ben's campaign for Lucas County Commissioner, or are interested in volunteering/contributing please visit his website as linked above.
I am not affiliated with his campaign, but part of the goal of Glass City Jungle is to keep you up to date on the political happenings of our area.
Personally? It's a good first introduction ad and I like the fact that he is using a positive message, I look forward to hearing more about Ben's vision for Lucas County.....
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Lisa,
I'm having trouble finding it; and more definitive pointers???
Sorry HT, that link page isn't active anymore. It's on his front page Here or click on the link to my you tube and you can watch it there. I'll edit the front page to reflect the change.
Post a Comment