Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Blog it, Toledo

This week's column is up, and the Toledo Free Press has several good articles this week. It also has the sad news that Bob Frantz is leaving, which is a good move for him since he's going back to Cleveland but for me since I listened to him probably more at the 6:00 p.m. time slot than I did the morning one...I'm going to miss him, I'm also going to miss calling him and hearing him say "It's Lisa Renee...the Blogger!". I'm glad I called in Friday, I've had a lot of fun with Bob. Speaking of Bob, his column is an interesting one.

Michael Miller's piece this week is about rape of young children, I understand where he's coming from on that one.

There are several online exclusives, one of which is Reflecting on Toledo and Ireland by Patrick Gorman, that I found very interesting and highly recommend.

I also think the Business Spotlight is a great feature and will remind those of you who are going to participate in my Blogger Challenge that you have until Sunday night...

Don't forget to pick up your copy of the Toledo Free Press, where in addition to the cover story about the Toledo Zoo, there are many other articles that you don't want to miss.

When visiting Discourse of a Demiurgic (One of the Blog it, Toledo blogs) tonight I found this "Personal DNA Quiz", and it looked too interesting to resist.

My results:



Also don't forget to mark your calendars!



5 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow you are already on the 22 iam not there yet falling behind

Unknown said...

I guess that's how I earned the title of "Toledo's most prolific blogger" from Bob Frantz.

:-)

historymike said...

Fun quiz, Lisa. Mine came up "Respectful Leader."

Not sure what that means, but it sounds good.

KraZyKaT said...

My personality quiz is...

Respectful Inventor

Unknown said...

Well KK at least we didn't test out exactly the same on that one.

:-)