Thursday, March 09, 2006

Bob Frantz has a full hour tonight....

"Judy" a caller on WSPD has stated from her observation that Jon Stainbrook treats women "horribly". Bob Frantz pointed out that Jon worked actively for the Kerry campaign. Dennis Lange, the interim chair of the Lucas County GOP, stated he did receive Jon's resume today. (Jon was also on channel 11 announcing he wanted the Lucas County Chair position, he was also in the Toledo Blade, about a week ago.)

Don't look for any changes to happen until this summer, Dennis stated they would probably not fill the chair position until they finish their reorganization process. Dennis also stated that there could be a change where the chair position is a paid position rather than the current volunteer one. He also confirmed when asked that he is interested in the position if changes were to be made, the implication being he'd be interested if it was a paid position.

Bob then moved on to the Toledo Public School decision to extend to the High Schools the Uniform code, promoted as a "Dress Code", (ick) so there was not alot more discussion as to the Lucas County Republican Party. It would have been great to have been able to ask Dennis about their website and when Joe Birmingham (yes Dennis it's Joe not John) might finally be listed as being a Toledo City Councilperson.

Toledo Talk has a pretty good discussion thread going on about the Dress Code aspect.

Ben Konop is also supposed to be on air with Bob, that should be interesting. I'm on hold so we'll see if I get a chance to get on the air to ask my question. Which I did, I wanted to ask about the ethics pledge but he covered that so? I asked him to highlight some points of his Cool County iniative since creating more jobs that keep my college age bunch here after graduation? I'm all ears.

:-)

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I still miss Bob in the morning...

Unknown said...

Miguel does too, though it is easier to get thru at night.

I've had alot of fun.

:-)