Of being able to live in one of the Bartley Lofts? Everytime I visit the Toledo Free Press website and I see the ad...I think about it and sometimes I visit the link, just to dream.
I have a few units I particularly like...702 and 703, which has an awesome loft bedroom. (yes 7 is my favorite number) 603 which also has one of the bedrooms as a loft, 604 and 602. Alas all of my favorites but 604 are no longer for sale but? That doesn't stop a dream.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
4 comments:
Just checked it out.
I found the site (with its' CONSTANT blinking), to be highly irritating.
I was disappointed to see 702 was already sold... damn!
One day my love, it will all be yours.
Does anybody have any old lotto numbers that can be sent to me for using :)?
I was disappointed when I saw all of my favorite 7th floor ones were sold too HT,
and Miguel? Thank you but I think at this point I'd be happy with a car that actually runs more than a day or two. BUT...if we ever actually play the lottery and then win it? Maybe we can make a deal with one of those 7th floorers...
:-)
Once things really heat up downtown, there will be taller and better digs available ;-)
It is now just a matter of time...
Post a Comment