After you get done visiting the local blogs highlighted this week, make sure to read some of the other exclusive online content and my personal favorite this week, Everybody Loves Michael
In addition to the cover story about the possibility of a strike at the Blade and the terrorism story that broke yesterday, Ironhead Marine coming to Toledo is also good news for our area.
I guess I'm going to have to try this new Suduko thing that everyone is raving about, and yes I will practice before showing it to my kids so I stand a chance at being a bit faster than they are.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
7 comments:
Lisa-
I thought I'd be able to get a report on the bloggers' event at Cold Fusion this AM. I was out of town and could not attend. Any report?
I haven't heard anything yet, I wanted to go but my youngest is sick and it looks like it is strep so the Mom job naturally took priority. It would have been my first time attending one.
If I hear anything I'll let you know.
:-)
Thanx. My wife and I were doing the grandchildren b-sitting routine in AA.
Hopefully you had more fun babysittig than I did playing "Mom Fetch"
:-)
Jason, thank you, your post on Norton was spot on and hopefully helped some people or at least game them more info.
I'm a fan of AVG, I've used it for quite some time now and have it on all of our computers.
:-)
How's the Sudoku coming along?
It's not to bad as long as you warm up on the 1/2 star or easy puzzle.
I don't wanna talk about that.
(yes that means I'm not doing very well yet)
:-)
Post a Comment