Lucas County Young Democrats and UT College Democrats have just confirmed that Sherrod Brown will be their sponsored speaker this coming Monday, February 20th at the Cricket West Beaner's location. It is scheduled to begin at 6:00 p.m.
I'm looking forward to hearing what Sherrod has to say and for those of you who can't make the event? I'll be blogging about it afterwards. Both the LCYD and UT College Dems have earned my respect as well as admiration of their energy and determination to continue to work towards making our area the best it can be for all of us. (Even middle aged bloggers they let sit in.)
Beaner's website where you can find directions and also see what type of specials they have. Having been there a few times now I'm thinking a Leprechaun Latte sounds pretty tasty.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »
Post a Comment