Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Blogs, new features and lunch boxes

This week there are many exclusive online features to enjoy besides Blog, it Toledo. Ironically my first website shared with you was one that let me take a walk down memory lane. Then reading Melanie Dusseau's piece for the Writers Workshop, "In search of the Hardy Boys"where we discover she is looking for this. (Five days left to bid Melanie!)

Online and in Print, there is also a new Opus Cartoon and a Toledo themed crossword. Maybe I'll have better luck at completing the crossword than I have mastering Su do ku... Michael Miller reviews a CD that I would love to own. Yes, I am a fan of Johnny Cash.

This week's edition also has the first Toledo Business Link insert, which also has some very informative articles in addition to the many other features this week.

:-)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Thanks for the link to my long lost lunchbox! Although ebay is not the same as finding it in a thrift shop, I was happy to see those Hardy Boy smiles again.

I'm glad folks are reading the online forum!

Melanie

ToledoNative said...

Oh come on Lisa...

Sudoku is (fairly) easy. I like that no math is involved. :)

Unknown said...

Melanie, you are most welcome and at least you know if your thrift store or garage sale searches aren't successful there is still a way...

toledonative, I'm sorry, for some reason I am a su do ku failure.

:-)

liberal_dem said...

I like that no math is involved. :)

ordered pairs of f[x]= [1,1/8], [2,1/3], [3, 15/16], [4, 1 2/5]

find f[x].

Unknown said...

EEK!

x=Lisa sucks at Math.

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

This week's Free Press was outsatnding, as was your coulmn, Lisa.

I did notice that the paper is getting kind of big, isn't it?

This IS GOOD!

Unknown said...

Yes it is good, they are doing an excellent job. I look forward to reading it every week. I think the blend with the exclusive online features is also a great concept.

:-)