Monday, April 10, 2006

Let the Live Blogging Begin!

I'm here at the Downtown Toledo-Lucas County Public Library; waiting for the Lucas County Commissioner Debate to begin. Thanks to the wonderful Jeremy Luring one of the Library's notebook computers has been all set up for me. The candidates are arriving and Fred LeFebvre is getting ready to do an on air interview with the candidates before the actual debate begins.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the following people who help make the Toledo-Lucas County Library system so great in addition to Jeremy, Dave Misko and Kathryn Fell.

Now the thrilling adventures of the sound check since the WSPD live interviews have been completed. We are about 7 minutes away from the start of the debate.

:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the live blogging! I'm looking forward to reading about how the debate unfolds.

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to it too!

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy... ":-]


Hotcha!