Just received this Press Release from Ben Konop:
Vote Konop for Change on May 2!
It's time for change in Lucas County. Throughout my campaign for Commissioner, I have talked about new ideas and a fresh vision for Lucas County. I have talked about my vision for growing our economy, creating jobs in our community, and lowering property taxes for seniors and working families.
I am the only candidate to offer new ideas and a fresh vision for our community. I'm also the only candidate to run a positive campaign and not rely on negative personal attacks. Please join me in making Lucas County a place where all of us can live the American Dream.
I ask for your vote on May 2nd in the Democratic Primary.
Visit Our website
Sincerely, Ben
Konop For Lucas County 100 S. Huron, Suite 7C Toledo OH 43602
I also saw my first Phil Copeland commercial, guess he decided to run some tv spots after all, nothing new offered just the same claim that he created jobs. I like Ben's "heritage" spot, which ran right after Phil's. You can tell Miguel's been paying attention he knew right away who the one male voice was in Ben's ad.
(Bonus points for anyone else who knows) :-)
I stopped by and visited Pam's online chat, it seemed to go very well, just a few tech glitches but was a nice way for her to reach out to people interested in her campaign.
As an update - this just in from Dave Schulz:
Dear Friends and Supporters,
Thanks for your past support of my city council campaign and political endeavors. I am writing to ask you for your vote for my friend Dirk Kubala for 9th district congress. Dirk offers refreshing ideas and perspectives. He was able to raise money to get 15,000 postcards out and we are confident that this will provide the winning edge. But he needs your support to assure victory on Tuesday May 2nd.
Also, if you live in Toledo proper, Oregon and Jerusalem Township, I ask you for your vote for re-election to the Ohio Republican State Central Committee.
Thank you and please vote for Dave Schulz and Dirk Kubala.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
I do believe you are correct, congratulations William Strong for being the bonus points winner!
Sorry that is not much of a prize however you do get a moment of {{{applause}}} from me.
:-)
Post a Comment