If you listened to the podcast of the interview that Don and Jeremy did with Ben Konop you heard his call for there to be a progressive blog in this area that would deal strictly with local politics. Kurt decided to get the ball rolling on that today and created Progressive Toledo.
People have already started to sign up to be contributors, so if you are a local area progressive who wants to get involved? I'd suggest heading on over.
:-)
As an update, I've decided to join too and I've been accepted.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
4 comments:
I've been accepted too ;-)
There goes the neighborhood...
(They let me in.)
Well considering they took me, they had to take you.
(lol)
:-)
I'm NOT sure, but I think that I may have just been insulted... :-)
Post a Comment