The Blog it! Toledo column is up, you might have heard about the cover story which was done by Tony Gonzalez. It's highly recommended.
Michael Miller takes on a topic that I agree with him on, however I won't go into all of my stories from my days as a nursing mom. Matt Sussman has some Tiger talk; Tom Richard believes honesty is the best policy and there is of course much more waiting for you on line and in print.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Not like I'm publicly trying to bite the hand of the paper that gave me a sweet writing gig, but what was up with the all-black cover of this week's issue? Didn't look so good.
On line it's got a photo on the cover. I thought when I saw the pdf cover that it was a glitch. I don't have my print copy yet. Miguel usually grabs one for me but he didn't get a chance to get one before he came home. So I'm not sure what happened.
Post a Comment