Thursday, August 31, 2006

It's a Press Release Extravaganza!

Joe McNamara released his "Ten Ideas for Retaining our Best and Brightest" and had a press conference prior to the Ted Strickland event. Dave Schulz had a press release on his business plan as well as unveiling something new. Bob Vasquez sent out a press release and had a press conference this morning announcing the formal turn in of his signatures to run for Toledo City Council. Bob collected the maximum number of signatures which is 500.

So, we are going to do something a bit different here on Glass City Jungle. Who ever gets the least coverage in tomorrow's Toledo Blade on their press release/press conferences will get the most blog coverage here tomorrow. All of the other candidates will of course be mentioned and any additional information I think might be of interest but I think this is the fairest way to cover today rather than post all of the complete releases.

(As a clarification - candidates who did not do press releases don't count.)

:-)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, Joe received coverage from Fox as did Bob.

:-)

liberal_dem said...

I know which candidate will get the most Blade coverage....

...do you???

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I can predict which one of the three will get the most coverage. It could very well be Dave this time. We'll have to find out tomorrow.

:-)