I know not everyone will like it but, it reminded me a bit of some of the cartoons I've watched on JibJab.
Click here to watch
:-)
Curtsy goes to The Ohio Twenty-First for my seeing it.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
7 comments:
Great link. It says it all about why we need change in Ohio. It is also very sad that as a result of the leadership of the Ohio GOP our once great state has fallen so far behind other states in the nation.
That cartoon was hilarious and very true.
if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny and if it wasn't so funny it would be sad.
Sad that we have to hang our hats on leading the nation in foreclosures. And still, nothing from the GOP majority, as they all remain quiet with their main focus on retaining power in Ohio.
Let's take the government back for the people of Ohio and restore honesty and integrity to our state.
Lisa: What does the last post have to do with TOm Noe and the crooked GOP in COlumbus?
You mean the last link? That was where I saw the video so I wanted to give that blog credit for it.
It's one of those net etiqute rules that some of us follow.
:-)
I am ashamed to let anyone know that I've been a republican for 30 years.
How can all of our leaders refuse to take a stand against the overwhelming corruption we have seen in the last several years?
I'll be voting democratic in November, hopefully they can clean up the blistered, infected boil that we now call state government.
As other Jib_Jab pieces, it's pretty funny and rather well done.
I'll have to go back and watch a few more, maybe the Taxin Ted one for starters ;-)
I assume Jib-Jab means (loosly translated) that both sides are targets.
Good fun, a little humor, amongst all of those vile negative campaign ads.
Doesn't anybody run positive campaign ads anymore?
Post a Comment