Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Blog it Toledo, Mark Bula and more...

This week's Blog it Toledo is now online and it hightlights some of my favorite places to stop by with a new one, Progress Ohio that I recommend checking out.

I was happy to see Autumn Lee's article about Mark Bula, I am a huge fan of Mark and what he is doing for the residents of Sylvania. Mark was also kind enough to be the first person to do a one on one interview with me back in June. It's thanks to him that the whole idea of the "Sitting Down with" series happened, so I'm glad our local media is writing about Mark.

One of my Blog it Blogs was focusing on Key Fairies and Tomato Fairies, but Traci Curth has an online exclusive article that focuses on a Fairy she's not to happy with some of the hype that is surrounding it. Michael Miller has some thoughts on Jeff Heitz that is also a suggested "must read" in my opinion.

As always many more excellent and informational articles await you in this weekly edition of the Toledo Free Press so make sure to pick up your copy and visit online.

:-)

I also once again missed submitting a post for the Carnival of Ohio Politics but it's a great one this week so don't forget to stop by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the plug! gonna try to live up to your hype! hehe.

Unknown said...

You're doing a great job Eric, and I really appreciate what you are doing.

:-)