I'm trying something new to make the blog as user friendly as possible, especially on days where there are more posts and press releases for you to navigate the site and click on the "read more" for the posts you are interested in. It will also make the site a bit quicker to get thru if you are watching or participating in one of the threads with comments.
Any thoughts or comments on this is appreciated.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
6 comments:
I like the button...it's similar to reading the paper ... headlines, 2nd page details
Lisa - beginning to check up on all the blogs I missed while in Hungary. I like the 'read more' button...how do I get one?
Maggie, welcome back! I'll have to head over to view pictures.
:-)
here are the step by step directions I went thru, it seems complicated but it's really just a matter of inputing what is listed there as a cut and paste into your template. Just make sure you save a copy of your template to a notepad or some similar word type document before you make any changes.
Blogger will let you do the expandable posts but it creates a situation where every post has the "read more" and I wanted to be able to select when I wanted to use it.
If you run into any trouble with it, just let me know and I'll be more than glad to help.
I personally like the "read more" button.
I use that type of thing in my blog which is part of a template from WordPress that I use. I myself am not sufficiently savvy at these things, so I depend on others, especially Jason.
thanks...after I get caught up, I'll experiment a bit.
I like it!
I don't usually write enough for it to matter for me, but if I get on a rant... ;-)
Post a Comment