Karen Shanahan over at Shanahan Select has a very interesting media release that outlines concerns and some possible solutions on the topic of development policies.
There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but Jill over at Writes Like she talks is posting the many reasons why she believes you should vote no on Issue 3 (Yes, that's the gambling dressed up as college scholarship amendment). Today she's on Reason 51 .
Pondering on is selling the turnpike such a great idea? Hooda Thunkit has some excellent thoughts on this topic.
Jason over at Yearning to Breathe Free has a post on a court ruling that I missed last week where the Libertarian Party won.
I've been negligent in my blog reading and sharing lately but there are some excellent posts out there by our Ohio bloggers every day.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks, Lisa Renee. I'm going all the way down from 57 to #1, to be posted on election day. :) The little x number of action days thing on a bunch of different blogs gave me the idea.
Thanks for the plug Lisa!
If I ever wade through the gobbledeegook, I may also take a shot at exposing issue #3, the one I refer to as: It should Crash & Burn...
;-)
Post a Comment