It's entitled, "Service To ALL Of Toledo" and it will be aired starting tomorrow during the 6:00 p.m. news on WTOL and WTVG.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
5 comments:
Must be nice to have $20K of your own money to throw at TV commercials. I've heard that his latest financial report showed 3 contributers: himself [$20,000], and his 2 law partners [$250].
Grass roots, to be sure.
Saw it! channel 11 at 6..
You win the booby prize...woohoo
I think it's an EXCELLENT PR move to start Joe on the right of Government Center at the beginning of the commercial and end it with him on the left side.
Brilliant!
So far, it is the only positive campaign ad that I've seen..., by anyone.
That alone, should count for something.
Post a Comment