Joe McNamara is the second Toledo City Council candidate to turn in his signature petitions to be on the November 7th ballot. I was told that he turned in the maximum number of signatures which is 500.
Joe stated that he got the majority of his signatures going door to door and that he enjoyed having a chance to talk with Toledo residents. He felt that it was one of the benefits of signature process. There was an earlier media release on this if there is Blade coverage I'll link it here in the morning. Several local television stations were on hand, I saw WUPW Fox 36's coverage of this on their newscast this evening.
I know Dave Schulz's campaign was well within the required number of signatures, I have not heard from the Lourdes Santiago campaign but I'm assuming they have met the required number which is at least 250 valid signatures and no more than 500 signatures. It's anticipated that both of those campaigns will submit their signatures tomorrow.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
2 comments:
Several local television stations were on hand, I saw WUPW Fox 36's coverage of this on their newscast this evening.
A 'news event?' Rather slow news day, I'd imagine.
The thing is that there is a very good chance that the dems will split the democrat votes.
Now, if this were a partyless race, the top 2 (or maybe 3) candidates would have a run-off.
Not a big deal really, except in the minds of party fanatics, who would rather control the sole democrat that would be "allowed" to run.
Post a Comment