WSPD is reporting that Toledo City Council candidate Lourdes Santiago had a press conference today:
Toledo Councilwoman Lourdes Santiago is urging the city's number crunchers to consider "green" initiatives when drafting next year's budget. She laid out a proposal Wednesday hoping to cut energy and fuel costs while retaining and creating new jobs. Santiago says the city could trim its current $14 million fuel costs for vehicles by working with the new biodiesel plant slated to open next spring. She also wants the Barney Quilter Environmental Services Building on Erie Street to serve as a model site by using solar panels, green roofs and rain gardens to promote the "green" concept.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
4 comments:
I note that The Blade gave her one column and no photo. The next photo will be, well, you know ho.
I find it funny that all other major media outlets - WSPD, Channels 11 and 13, etc. all covered the idea extensively, but all the Blade had to say was "Ben Konop said this yesterday." If the unnamed staff members who compiled the inaccurate column had bothered to report on what she proposed, they would have seen that it was a lot more than just hybrid cars (which she really didn't propose as a major part of her plan at all). The love affair between JR Block and McNamara continues...
I'm sorry I didn't see the coverage with the exception of WSPD, andd the later Blade column that's one of the reasons I try to put press releases on the blog because sometimes they do provide more information.
You see, this is how rumors start.
Anon (how unique!) intimates that JRB and a very hetero Joe McNamara are lovers...
I suspect that our most recent "Anon" is either a spurned "lover" or an EVIL Party hack.
:-]
Post a Comment