Thursday, September 07, 2006

An Unofficial poll on Toledo City Council race

I wanted to try something a bit different, it's not official nor is it a scentific poll but more to gauge where the majority of you who visit here are on the Toledo City Council race. If it's something that proves of interest, I'll do some future polls on other races.

I've created it so that you can only vote once per day, and I'll leave it on the sidebar for one week. Candidate names are listed in alphabetical order.

As an FYI, I have talked to all four candidates for City Council and each one has tentatively agreed to do a "Sitting down with" interview for the readers of Glass City Jungle in the weeks to come. I plan to feature these interviews in October so it will be a bit closer to the actual election.

I also have a few other local candidates who have expressed interest in being interviewed that will also be featured in the weeks to come.

I'm not crazy about the font appearance of the poll, but I'll figure out how to tweak that for future polls.

UPDATE: Well, it appears my plan to have the poll be to gauge how the regular readers of this blog would vote today has changed a bit. I welcome the new readers who stopped by upon the recommendation of the Lucas County GOP and thank you for complimenting my blog. I am guessing this poll will now be an indicator of who has the best internet/marketing support. So, I hope all of the campaigns have some fun with this.

:-)

1 comment:

liberal_dem said...

Looks like Dave will cruise to an easy victory in the fall.