The Lucas County Democratic Party website is being re-done and it looks very nice. I especially like the way the information on local Democratic Clubs is listed. I almost hesitate to write the one problem I have with the website given the obvious amount of work that went into updating it.
Mark and Mike are still missing from the list of Office Holders...
Once they are added? We are on the way to perfection...
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
8 comments:
The use of the Lucas county seal is ill considered and possibly illegal. Posting a bunch of irrelevant news articles is no substitute for actual content. Big waste.
I, too, believe that it is illegal to 'use' the Lucas County Seal on a non-Lucas County site.
But, knowing who 'runs' the Dems on Madison, it's par for the course. They'll do whatever the hell they want to.
I thought that was the seal for the State of Ohio -
link
It is, indeed, the seal for the state of Ohio.
And even if it were the Lucas County seal, I doubt it would be illegal.
That is indeed a very fine website re-design for Lucas County Dems.
They also are missing a couple of Oregon elected officials, Jeff Ziviski (Oregon School Board) and Paul Lambrecht (Oregon CIty COuncil).
Thank you anonymous.
:-)
Post a Comment