Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Blogher focus on Blog it Toledo and more...

This week's Blog it takes a look at Blogher thanks to Val who was the source of my inspiration. This week's cover story is about Toledo Express Airport, I try to always fly out of Toledo Express, and you should too!

Michael Miller has a inspirational experience and this article by Tony Gonzalez brings back memories of when I was in Chess Club. Tom Richard focuses on Simple Speak as well as we discover he does not like ketchup at breakfast..

There is of course much more waiting for you in print or online in this week's Toledo Freepress. They even still have that Sudoku Puzzle that yours truly has never mastered.

:-)

2 comments:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Mrs. Thunkit & I fly out of Toledo when we travel, we've had quite enough of that driving to Detroit or Columbus hassle.

Some of those little commuter planes however, can make for some interesting flying experiences...

Unknown said...

As a pilot's daughter, my father was horrible to fly with if he was not the pilot. Some of my worse commuter experiences were with him and I'll never forget the one time I almost had to forcibly keep him from taking over the plane because he was convinced the pilot was going to kill us all.

I got used to rough flying in some of the smaller planes we had when I was younger but I agree some of the commuter flights can be an adventure.

:-)