Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Toledo Police Patrolmen's Association endorses Mary Taylor

I read this over at Lincoln Logs, I checked the TPPA website but they don't have who they have endorsed listed, nor is it in their latest newsletter. I ventured over to Mary Taylor's website and it is listed there under endorsements.

I visited a few other state candidates campaign sites, Ted Strickland's site doesn't appear to have a section for endorsements and there was nothing listed in the news section as of yet. Blackwell's doesn't include it in his list of endorsements either.

Sherrod Brown's site doesn't list endorsements, Mike Dewine's does but? No TPPA listed as of yet. Rich Cordray's site does list endorsements but nothing is listed at this point and his opponent Sandy O'Brien does not have TPPA listed in her endorsements either.

So, either whoever else was endorsed has not updated their webpage yet, or the TPPA has not released it's full list of candidates who have been endorsed, or they only endorsed Mary Taylor. More as it comes via the media or we do have several readers who are members of the TPPA, maybe they'll have more information.

:-)

No comments: