Friday, August 11, 2006

A detailed look at downtown parking...

This week's Toledo City Paper has a very interesting look at the parking situation in Downtown Toledo. If you haven't read it yet and the topic of parking interests you, especially in relation to the proposed new arena? I recommend you visit the title link...

However I don't suggest you take them up on any of their suggested places where parking regulations are not enforced as I'm sure those who a part of parking enforcement might have read it as well.

:-)

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

Toledoans are LAZY.

That said, they certainly don't have an exclusive lock on lazy, that's why shopping centers like Miracle Mile and Great Eastern, and later strip malls became popular in the first place.

We NEED more drive-through shopping or, "fatass" malls ;-)

Seriously though, that is what comes from America's love of and addiction to cars.

We've brought it upon ourselves. . .