Thursday, July 06, 2006

All the cool people are joining Campaigns Wikia

So, you should too! I read about it earlier on Personal Democracy Forum then after I joined I saw JR had a post about it on Toledo Talk and Jill from Writes Like She Talks joined.

Angela wrote me a very nice welcome message and asked that those of us who are bloggers let others know about the site. Now you know, and I hope since it sounds like such an awesome concept that it is very successful. Which if many of you join? It could be. To quote t-shirt pictured on the site...What better place than here? What better time than now?

:-)

3 comments:

Frank Szollosi said...

PDF is a great resource, and this latest topic has been of great interest to me for two years now. I'm trying to shlep towards that future as best I can.

Jill said...

A nice welcome letter? Aw - I don't think I got one of those. :(

Jill said...

Oops! I stand corrected! I just found a message over at the Campaigns wikia site. I'm telling you, my learning curve looks like an Appalachian switchback.