In reading comments over at Politics in Mudville, Waterville Democrat mentioned that Frank's name was returned to the list of Lucas County Elected Officials. I quickly headed over for a visit and...Yes...there was Frank's name listed above his brother Matt (who is running for District 49).
However my moment of joy is not complete, though I am glad that after all of this time and quite a few posts on the topic; that Frank has been returned to the list, one person is still missing.. I checked the list three times to make sure, thinking perhaps there was some mess up in the alphabetical listing.
Don't worry Mark, while I'm not a fan of yours as I am of Frank, I promise to continue to visit the Elected Officials List and I promise to not drop this until you are placed where you should be...below William Skow and above Larry Sykes.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
5 comments:
Well, stop the presses.
I heard Frank had to kiss Domenic's ring while kneeling.
I heard they wanted a certain blogger to quit going on and on and on about it because it doesn't translate well to the claim that they are trying to work on unity when they don't include elected Democrats. Then again Mark is still missing so...
:-)
One small excruciating baby step for dems... ;-)
(Maybe) It'll happen, some very distant day.) But, don't go holding your breath, or anything else life altering in the meantime.
you can forget that, LD
Post a Comment