Tomorrow not only will Nookular Option be live streamed thru the the internet but they will be live on your radio dial for those of you within range of WXUT. The show will also be podcast for those of you who miss it.
I'm looking forward to hearing what Professor Harris has to say as well hearing from my favorite catman. There's more information on the above link.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
4 comments:
Thanks for the plug, Lisa. Professor Harris is a nationally-acknowleged expert on racial profiling and I'm honored to have him in our studio, even if I won't be there.
Don and Anthony are wonderful hosts and interviewers and you should catch them on Tuesday, 2-4pm, on WXUT 88.3 FM, Toledo's Only Alternative.
If you can't listen live, you can catch us on iTunes with our weekly podcast later in the evening, or simply download the show directly from our website at http://nookularoption.libsyn.com, where we have almost six months of shows archived for your listening pleasure.
Good night and good luck.
As always, thanks for the support, Lisa.
To what Jeremy said, I'll add that the interview with Prof. Harris will also be available as a stand-alone excerpt, as a courtesy for those who don't have the time or inclination to listen to the whole show.
The segment with Prof Harris will be on from 2:30 to 3PM, so if you've got questions about the NSA or executive power, give us a ring at 419-530-4455.
The segment with Prof. Harris went very well. Very informative regarding legal issues surrounding the NSA program and executive powers. Check out the clip here.
Enjoy, and let us know what you think!!
I left you a message on Nookular Option, it was a very good show. If you didn't get a chance to listen on air or thru the stream? I'd recommend downloading the podcast.
:-)
Post a Comment