Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Some number/name confusion....Dave really is the winner....

WTOL is reporting this as information from the Lucas County Board of Elections, I called the newsroom and they stated this is what the BOE reported to them and that they would re-check the information.

Precincts Reporting: 356 of 356 Percent of Total = 100%
Candidate Incumbent Votes Vote %
William Jennings 1,479 21%
Jon Stainbrook 1,295 18%
WINNER John Birmingham 2,777 38%
David Schulz 1,613 23%

These are the numbers I was given when I called the Board of Elections not more than two minutes ago:

Birmingham 1,479 21%
Jennings 1,295 18%
Schulz 2,777 38%
Stainbrook 1,613 23%

Here's what the numbers were before they were updated:

Precincts Reporting: Percent of Total = 78%
State Central District 11 Republican:

William Jennings 857 19%
Jon Stainbrook 940 21%
John Birmingham 910 21%
David Schulz 1,715 39%

For the latest release from 11 to be accurate Dave would have had to lost 102 votes somewhere and John Birmingham would have had to have gotten 1,867 in that last 22% of votes.

I'll check later to see if this is changed/updated.

:-)

UPDATE 5:42: WTOL still has not corrected these numbers

TADA! UPDATE 8:39 a.m.: This has been corrected and Dave is correctly listed as the winner.

:-)

No comments: