Summary has been released for those of you who are interested in reading it.
I have it downloaded and am looking forward to analyzing the results.
:-)
When I was at Kroger's last night as part of the general conversation since I guess I looked tired, the cashier had mentioned she had stayed up to see if there was going to be coverage on Issue 11 in Springfield. That wasn't an issue that was included as a part of my district it was related to a zoning change:
A zoning change entitled Z19-C550 enacted
January 3, 2006, changing the allowed usage for the property located at 6901 Garden
Road from RA-3 (Large Lot Rural Residential) to R-1 (Single-Family Residential).
This was soundly defeated - 2715 against and 1554 for.
In other news I discovered from reading the Unofficial Summary:
Shall the sale of wine and mixed beverages, and spirituous liquor be permitted for sale on Sunday between the hours of ten a.m. and midnight by Rosie’s Fine Foods, Inc., dba Rosie’s, an applicant for a D-6 liquor permit who is engaged in the business of operating a family owned restaurant at 606 N. McCord and Patios, Springfield Township, Toledo, Ohio 43615 in this precinct?” 99 voters in Precinct 3 said yes, 75 said no.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
I saw those on the Lucas County Web Site, but didn't follow them because they weren't anything I could vote on.
As I recall these usually pass.
Just another effort to get Big Government out of our personal lives and business.
Post a Comment