Not to diss any of our local news stations and their weather radar styles, I still prefer Detroit/Pontiac's NOAA. When you click on the "current radar" you'll see why. Various options are available for you to select from. I realize some people prefer Cleveland since that is the weather office that our warnings and advisories come from. The reason I prefer Detroit is since most of our storms come in from the West you can sometimes get a better idea in storm watching as to what is headed our way.
So...What's your favorite source of weather information?
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
6 comments:
I too like NOAA but prefer the radar from Northern Indiana
By the way Lisa...I am back! Had to take a few month reprieve from blogging. :)
Welcome back KK - I hope you are doing well.
I didn't think about Indiana...that would also serve the same focus as far as incoming storms.
Thanks Micah - I'll have to check them out.
:-)
I use this weather radar here
I can get close and it also afford a time schedule of arrival by using incremental arrows to measure time of arrival.
I am a fan of Intellicast.com, but I will definitely check out the other links.
Oh, and Brian? I believe the correct Southern English would be "I use this here weather radar."
LOL
To know what great pains I have to achieve to not look stupid amongst you intellects.
Like Brian, I like this here weatherunderground.com ;-)
Y’all should try it.
Post a Comment