Even if it's just to share a laugh or two...Jill Miller Zimon who's blog Writes Like She Talks is a favorite of mine; had a recent article published as linked above that I played a brief inspirational role in. Being the talented writer that she is, the end result is an article that's not only well done but amusing.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
4 comments:
Aw, thanks Lisa Renee. I must say, I know you've left some great comments over the last week and I've been horribly remiss in not responding to not only yours, but many others. Do you ever get in that rut? Anyway, hoping to make it up very soon. I do always go back and review so I can add.
Glad you liked the essay. Couldn't have done it without you, seriously. :)
Dang you are fast! I just wrote you an email.
:-)
You could have done it without me, but I'm glad I made you laugh. Especially since you've done the same for me.
Moms Rule!
Thanks for the article link Lisa Renee.
Thanks to Jill too.
I had almost forgot next month was Accordian Appreciation Month.
Make sure you don't forget tomorrow is National No Socks Day.
Imagine the embarrassment if you got caught with socks on.
:-)
Post a Comment