With only 44 precinct's reporting Ted Strickland has been declared the winner - would be ironic if this ended up not true but it is probably accurate.
Precincts Reporting: 44 of 11288 Percent of Total = 0%
Bryan Flannery 390 10%
WINNER Ted Strickland 3,705 90%
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
4 comments:
Lisa - if the precincts reporting are "typical" democratic precincts, they may be able to predict - but I think it's still early
I agree Maggie, it is too early to declare winners, and I guess they have for Sherrod Brown and Mike DeWine as well.
Lucas County was predicting over 66,000 total turn out for 495 precincts....134 per precinct? (If I did the math right)
:-)
The results for wards that Bill/Phil should be strong in typically run late.
At least, they USED to...
Post a Comment