Blog it, Toledo is online and has some interesting blogs this week. Traci Curth has another great article this week that I recommend. (And she didn't make me cry this week :-)
However this week's favorite would have to go to Michael Miller, I won't ruin it by even hinting what it's about.
There's of course much more, a cover story about Dr. Sanders, Michael Brooks has an article about a bacterium we should take note of and several other good pieces that you will discover online and in the print edition.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
5 comments:
I really enjoy the Cedar Point blog.
Good work Lisa. You and Mike are on my daily blog check list;-)
Whats nice about myspace is they have a service where you can put all of your favorite blogs on one page and it sorts by newest comments/topics. This way, you are not visiting everyones blog all day. Blogger doesn't have anything like this, do they?
No, blogger doesn't, there is a service out there called Bloglines that is similar. I just signed up to see if it's easy to use or not. If it is? I'll let you know. I agree that the way Myspace lets you subscribe to blogs makes it very easy to follow who's updated.
I like the Cedar Point blogs too.
:-)
Lisa - thanks for the link to the blogger who visited Toledo for a Storm game. Truly insightful to see things from the eye of a visitor!
Keep up the good work, Lisa, on Blog It!
Your research has opened my eyes to quite a few blogs that were under the radar.
Thanks Maggie and Mike, it's been a lot of fun and thankfully I have not yet run out of blogs to write about.
:-)
Post a Comment