This week's Blog it Column is the 20th one I've done for the Toledo Free Press. It's been an amazing experience. One in which I've seen bloggers like Traci Curth participate in the Writer's Workshop and this week, earn a guest column in the Toledo Business Link section. (Congratulations again Traci!) Matt Sussman who's Futon Report I titled the "Go to blog for Toledo Sports" has another great article on the UT vs OSU match up.
You'll also notice some sections of the website for the Toledo Free Press looks a bit different, I like the new look, yet my favorite columns I rely on are still there, Michael Miller's as one example. He describes his recent Court Room experience and I wish I would have been there to have seen his 6-06-06 attire. Tom Richard is becoming another must read for me and has another column that I found could be relevant to even those of us not in sales.
There is of course much more to this week's edition online and in print from TPS to how Carty got banned from WSPD.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
7 comments:
I realized this morning that I tried to make Traci a Kurth, when she is a Curth.
It's corrected but blogger is not updating and a scheduled outage is coming up in a few so for those who visit wanted to correct that.
:-)
That's OK....it happens all the time. No big deal!
Thanks for the mention again!!! :)
Having had a past married name that people mutiliated, in both spelling and pronounciation I still felt bad. I remember when each one of the kids graduated, especially Emily when she was salutatorian we all held our breath when they announced her hoping they would finally get it right. For once? They did...
:-)
There's no excuse - the nerve of you changing names at your own free will huh - j/k but I will be the first to say congrats on your 20th article/column/entry well you get the point :).
I was waiting for you to call me a moron since that is a spelling error.
:-)
Thanks for the mention and link in today's Blog It, Toledo!
You are most welcome Mrs. Davis, you have a very well done blog.
:-)
Post a Comment