Well, things are not looking good for Toledo Mayor Carty Finkbeiner at the moment.
WTOL is reporting:
Smith says he had a meeting on Wednesday (I'm assuming that's a typeo) morning with Toledo Mayor Carty Finkbeiner to discuss the gang problem in the city. In that meeting, Smith says Finkbeiner verbally abused him, and didn't show him the respect he thought he deserved. After that meeting, Smith says he decided to quit.
The Toledo Blade states:
“This was very close to being physical,” Chief Smith said. Another staffer stepped in, averting contact.
WTVG is having a live interview in a few moments...
This is not what our area needs as far as publicity, I'm sure more details will follow and even those who are not critics of the Mayor could have a hard time trying to justify this one.
UPDATED: According to the Mayor, this was not close to a physical altercation, Mayor Finkbeiner stated that Chief Smith stood up from his chair first then the Mayor stood up. Words were exchanged but the Mayor appeared to have no bad feelings towards Chief Smith. Former Chief Mike Navarre has been or will be reinstated to his former position according to WTOL
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
8 comments:
For four years, I didn't see a single condo floating up the Maumee...
Another fine example of the "B" team human resources skill in action. Maybe the Chief and Sandy can start a 12 Step Group: "I am powerless over Carty and the moonbat stuff he does."
They recruit people to meet their evil ends and then- they twist the knife.
As I said a few days ago in my blog, Carty is sick and needs help!
That's the problem with medication, it works for a little while --but then the wheels come off.
Brian Schwartzcommented over at History Mike's.
I guess the Schwartz is not with us over here anymore.
:-)
It just gets worse and worse.
Mr. Shwartz has yet to visit my blog. Apparently, he doesn't like to play hardball.
On this one I have to agree with liberal_dem and Kate.
Carty's recent actions seem to be crying out for Psychological, Psychiatric, or Medical help/intervention...
And, may the Schwartz be with us all...
Thanks for the explanation Brian. I don't feel unloved now (lol).
:-)
Post a Comment