The Carnival of Ohio Politics is up for this week thanks to the wonderful work of Paul Miller at Northwest Ohio Net. This week's submission from me was the first from Glass City Jungle, I hope you head on over and read what some of Ohio's best bloggers are writing about.
Next, you may have noticed that Mark Dansack has entered the blogosphere with his new blog Dansack District 46 which is listed in the side bar under NW Ohio Campaign sites. Mark has a very interesting post on his views of the "Culture of Corruption", so I also hope you head on over to visit him, welcome him to the fantastic group of Toledo/Lucas County bloggers that we have and share your thoughts with him on his latest post.
The Toledo Public School Board meeting is tonight at 5:30 p.m. I hope many of you are able to attend, visit Toledo Politicians for more info. This website has also been added under "Survival Basics" for future reference.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
2 comments:
If you have been following Kate and her quest to provide audio/video on tonight's TPS meeting I highly recommend visiting this thread on Toledo Talk
here
I wish Kate all of the luck in the world in pulling this off!
Post a Comment