Sometimes I take a look at the search terms that bring people to my blog, today someone was looking for Fred LeFebvre's MySpace. Did I know even know that Fred had one? Nope, I don't listen that often but...had that person searching spelled his last name right he or she might have discovered:
The Best Day of My Life
Now I'm wondering if I should ask Fred if I can be one of his friends...and while I'm pondering that...don't forget about the fundraising event being held to help a friend of the Mom of one of my favorite Blog it Blogs, Iron Duke at CityQ BBQ tomorrow. You need a coupon to participate. If you don't feel like dining in? You can carry out, which we might do since we have many more walls to paint before we can start moving in...
I've spent some time looking at the menu, my only fear is after I get done eating I won't want to paint...I am however reminding myself that leftovers are always good...and I'm waiting to see how long it takes for Miguel to realize they have banana pudding...
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
2 comments:
It took Miguel almost 12 hours to realize they offer banana pudding...I'll let you know how that turns out as far as his opinion on the quality.
:-)
Well, I can no longer say that I've never been to MySpace.
Now, I feel like I need a shower. . .
Post a Comment