This week's Blog it, Toledo covers what I feel is a fantastic Disaster information source and then heads off into covering some local political blogs that if you haven't visited, I recommend. While I don't think Michael Miller could top his article written last week, this week had me laughing rather than crying.
Tom Richard's piece in the Business Link section is another good read and has a great statement that I hope proves true...Find what you love, and the money will find you.
There is of course much more in this week's edition both online and in the print version.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
3 comments:
certainly its no concidence that our political blogs share the spotlight with "Project Disaster" this week, eh?
I'll update my images soon, you will love the Airstream...
It was not on purpose but it is rather ironic wasn't it?
I can't wait to see the Airstream.
:-)
"certainly its no concidence that our political blogs share the spotlight with "Project Disaster" this week, eh?"
Don't disasters travel in threes?
What else is missing?
;-)
Post a Comment