Friday, September 08, 2006

Lourdes Santiago for Toledo City Council campaign website is live

When I talked to Lourdes Santiago last week about a future interview for the readers of Glass City Jungle, she told me that her campaign website was about to be released.

I just received an email that santiagoforcouncil.com is live, so stop on by and welcome Lourdes to the net.

The site is very well done and informative, so kudos to the Santiago campaign on creating a very nice web presence. For future reference it will also be included in the sidebar with all of our local candidates for office.

:-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They didn't "create" nuthin'. It's the standard Blue Utopia (Seattle, WA) boilerplate.

Unknown said...

They created the content and they selected the template and created the images for the template. Most campaigns use a stock template of one sort or another.

Having done websites, I give credit where credit is due and I believe it was nicely done. There is a nice amount of information and details and it's a nice graphic web presence.

If you have a nicer one anonymous and you are a candidate? I'd love to see it and I'd compliment you too.

:-)

Anonymous said...

Her "bio" is a resume. Tell us something about your life other than your work.

Anonymous said...

I thought people who run for government office were supposed to run upon their resume/experience - seems like the logical thing to me? Can someone tell me how does showing one's qualifications would make the candidate less desirable than another?

I think her site is done very well - much better than any of her opponents, at least. Plus, I'm sure McNamara didn't dream up that winner all on his own, so even if we're comparing templates, she's got him beat on quality and quantity of information/presentation.