The Toledo Blade has coverage of this event but I highly recommend visiting Nookular Option for the full press release and Don was there in person so he has additional information as well as pictures.
Brad Bethel, who is quoted in the Blade article is also going to be a future guest on one of my favorite radio Talk shows, The Nookular Option which is now on WXUT live and via stream every Tuesday and Thursday morning from 6 a.m. to 8 a.m.
(Tomorrow Toledo City Council Candidate Dave Schulz will be on air around 7 a.m.)
Don't forget if you aren't able to listen to the show live, the Nookular Option is always available via podcast!
:-)
I'd also point out others are taking the lead in purchasing hybrids, Yale, Houston and a few others such as North Hampstead, NY.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
5 comments:
IS BEN KNOPP A HOMO?
First of all, maybe next time you might want to drop the all caps, it's considered rude. Second of all his name is Ben Konop...Third, while I don't think Ben's sexual preference has anything to do with the topic of Hybrid Cars, or really anything for that matter I want to thank you for stopping by and maybe next time you'll want to really add something to the discussion.
:-)
Thanks for the plug, Lisa Renee. We always enjoy some good cross-promotion (good for bidness!!). Any Glass City Jungle fans will enjoy the segment where you join us to discuss the Blade strike.
I can say, in no uncertain terms, that Ben Konop dates women. And, anonymous, you don't need to shout.
;)
Don, you are most welcome and thanks, you know I'm a big fan of you, your blog and the radio show.
Ben Knopp could be gay, I think we'd have to find him though. I haven't met him have you?
:-)
Ben, IMO is unlikely to be gay. Statistically, 90+% of humans are not. But, what does that have to do with Ben's running for County Commissioner?
The question is irrelevant to anything we should be discussing here, as we should be discussing his qualifications, ideas, and maybe, his public life.
If it were important to discuss Anon, then why did you post the question anonymously?
Why do you hide while asking such an inflammatory question?
Post a Comment