Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blog it! Toledo is back in action!

Now that the Toledo Free Press is once again fully on the net, Blog it! Toledo is also back with some other awesome exclusive online articles that I recommend checking out.

I loved Michael Miller's suggestions for Halloween though it had me wondering what I should be and how I could go as a blogger...besides wearing pj's and carrying around a box of cat food.

The cover story about local clubs having to pay fees to ASCAP was very informative. I had no idea the fees were that high.

So, head on over and get a copy of your Toledo Free Press in print and don't forget to stop by and visit them on line for exclusive articles. Many great articles await you...and for those political junkies out there? Get Ready!

Tickets are available for the Nov. 2 debate between Lucas County Commissioner candidates Ben Konop and George Sarantou. The debate takes place at 6 p.m. Nov. 2 at the McMaster Center at the Main Library in Downtown Toledo. The tickets are free and can be obtained through either candidate or media partners Toledo Free Press, WSPD 1370 AM or FoxToledo. The debate will be broadcast live and commercial-free on WSPD and FoxToledo, with yours truly live blogging here at Glass City Jungle. For more information, call the Toledo Free Press offices at 419 241-700, ext. 2.

We had a fantastic time during the primary debate so I'm looking forward to this one as well. A shout out to the wonderful staff of the downtown Toledo Public Library because they are amazing.

:-)

1 comment:

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

I'll have to limber up my keyboard ;-)

I just hope my fingers don't go stupid on me though...