Not to long ago I wrote about my oldest daughter trying to raise funds for the Sunshine Children's home with her fraternity Theta Tau who was holding a 24 hour teeter totter marathon.
These students worked hard and believed they had raised a little over $3,000.00. Yet this weekend, some lowlife asshat decided to steal $630.00 in cash and two checks that were locked in their office until their treasurer could deposit it.
It has been reported to the police, and apparently this is not the first time money has been stolen from UT, last spring the UT Engineering Student Council had money raised from their Casino Night event for the Pregnancy Center stolen from their office as well.
Whoever did this had a key to the office, yet it doesn't appear there is going to be any investigation at this point by either the police or the University. So where ever this person is? Congratulations, you stole money that was intended for children at Sunshine Children's Home and you have won the Lisa Renee Asshat of the year award.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
I suggested that they contact the media - hopefully they will and as to the key thing - I have a feeling security as far as who has copies isn't exactly something that has been done but considering this is at least the second time I am aware of? Something should be done.
It was either a current student, a former student or someone who worked for the University from what I can gather.
Post a Comment