As you can tell I didn't blog here yesterday, but I did read the story in yesterday's Toledo Blade and the other article the day before.
I don't think this will be a large enough issue that would make people who were already considering voting for Anita Lopez for Lucas County Auditor to decide against it but depending upon the numbers of undecideds, it's possible this could have an influence on the outcome.
While it was a simple error rather than any type of purposeful wrong doing, Larry Kaczala is going to make this an issue, and realistically I think we all know if it was reversed, the same would be done if Mr. Kaczala had been the one to have a finance report error.
I'd also like to point out it would be nice if the campaign finance reports were online. While it would probably only be of benefit to those of us who are really into politics, the media reports on these reports really don't give us enough information to make accurate comparisons.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
3 comments:
Aw shucks, a little slip here, a little slip there, and the next thing you know, you're running for Mayor.
And, you're right about, what if the tables were turned..
Anita was talked into the race and the support from both A team & B team D's has not materialized. It appeared the D's could have taken the auditor's seat, but the decision of the UAW to stand by Larry will seal Anita's fate.
I agree it's going to be close Waterville Dem, but anonymous could have a point. The endorsement by the UAW could be a factor in Larry's favor as well as in Bob Vasquez's favor.
There are very few races that I feel comfortable predicting this time around because there are so many variables. Not to mention I usually end up wrong.
:-)
Post a Comment