If you watched this information on the news last night both 13 and 11 or if you visited Toledo Talk you heard or read the quote from Judge Tim Kuhlman:
"I'd like to throw the both of you in jail, but since I can't throw both of you in jail, I'm not throwing anybody in jail -- not guilty."
If you watched 24:
The judge compared them both to school kids after hearing the descriptions of what happened. Board member Larry Sykes testified he was trying to get Cooper to calm down, when she hit him.
and...
Toledo Municipal Court Judge Timothy C. Kuhlman commented that he'd like to throw both sides in jail for what happened. In the end, he found Cooper not guilty of disorderly conduct.
If you read this morning's Toledo Blade you won't find that quote, you will find instead:
Judge Kuhlman, before making his not-guilty ruling, compared Ms. Cooper and school board member Larry Sykes to children.
"I'm curious what a Toledo school principal would say to two students like this," Judge Kuhlman said.
No mention of the part most of us found unusual with the Judge stating he'd like to throw them both in jail...
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
3 comments:
I'd also add, if you have not been following this story that another parent recently received a letter "warning" them about their behavior yet there is a video tape that demonstrates the claimed behavior of the parent did not happen.
Toledo Politicians has the video and the letter...
I have to agree with you on that one Do, I was shocked when Kate told me that this case was going to be prosecuted.
When I first heard about it I didn't think it would even go to mediation, I thought it would be dropped.
Ya gotta LOVE the blade's spin though.
Never let the facts/details ruin a "good" story...
Post a Comment