Yesterday Progress Ohio pulled their newly released video on Tom Noe and Republicans at the request of Daniel Shellenbarger of the Ohio Channel.
I'm a big fan of the Ohio Channel, that's why it's been on the side bar here at Glass City Jungle for quite some time as well as having been written about in the past here. It's a site I really recommend.
I'm not really a fan of the "cherry picked" statement or video clip, but what I do think should be made a very large point is, when asked to pull the video, Progess Ohio did so. I know they weren't happy about it but they did pull it. Ohio Channel has the following information listed on their website in regards to copyrights:
All website design, programming, text and graphics are Copyright © 2006, The Ohio Channel. All rights reserved. Any use of materials on this web site including reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication, without the express written consent of The Ohio Channel is strictly prohibited.
Yet, the Ohio Republican Party refused when they were told their use of a clip of Rep. Barbara Sykes was prohibited. I double checked just a few moments ago and they still have not honored the request of Ohio Channel...
So...in the Lisa book of Kudos, Progress Ohio gets some from me for doing what I think was the correct thing.
:-)
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
Which is as it shoild be.
Too bad the republicans don't see it the same way...
Post a Comment