Friday, October 27, 2006

Joe McNamara mailings to Republicans and East Toledo

This morning I received the scans of the cards that have been discussed by the Dave Schulz campaign who also sent me the copies of the information flyers that were part of a door to door lit drop to East Toledo voters and the card sent to local republicans/independents from the McNamara campaign. So, here they are for you to see and decide for yourself, clicking on the image will give you a larger view. The only thing I altered was I blocked out the postal permit number since I wasn't sure about having that be there or not. I'd also like to see cards that the other Toledo City Council candidates have sent out to both their party members and those not of their party for a valid comparison so if anyone would like to send them to me? I'll post them.

The back of the mailing to Republicans/Independents:



The front of the mailing to Republicans/Independents:




East Toledo one side of the flyer:



East Toledo the other side flyer:



UPDATE: I received a copy of the East Toledo flyer from the McNamara campaign since part of the flyer that Dave had was ripped, it's not an image so I can't upload it here as the others ones are since they are in pdf format. So...I uploaded them to my old personal domain - Inside East Toledo Flyer and Cover East Toledo Flyer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI. I may be technically challenged, but I wasn't able to enlarge the pics by clicking on them. Thanks for all do.

Unknown said...

No anonymous, you are not technically challenged, it is me trying to do this stuff while on pain medication and obviously I'm demonstrating I'm not very lucid today. I fixed it so it should work now, thanks for pointing it out.

:-)

Hooda Thunkit (Dave Zawodny) said...

On the card Dave received, the only affiliation mentioned is his Dad's (a former office holder), no claim of endorsement.

On the flyer to East Toledoans, he lists that he is a democrat, no claim of endorsement.

I rate the card "C" for cunning and the flyer as "A" for accurate.


Joe has learned the game well.

So, why all the grumpies with their panties in a knot?