Today's Toledo Blade features information on Stacy Cook and Michael Goulding.
This continues in the series of articles written by Mark Reiter that I have posted about yesterday
I have interviewed Michael Goulding as well as Mark Davis and Jim Nusbaum, I have talked with Stacy briefly but haven't had a chance to interview her yet. My schedule of who I wanted to interview has been disrupted but I hope to be able to get back on track before the election.
The previous interview for Glass City Jungle readers with Jim Nusbaum can be found here
The previous interview for Glass City Jungle readers with Michael Goulding can be found here
The previous interview for Glass City Jungle readers with Mark Davis can be found here
Michael Goulding, Jim Nusbaum and Linda Jennings have campaign websites that are listed on the side bar for those wanting more information on these candidates.
Keeping Your Belongings Safe Through Storms
-
Years ago almost every house was built with some sort of shutter, whether
designed as storm shutters or for security. Granted, most windows during
those d...
13 years ago
1 comment:
Take care of yourself first Lisa, the rest of will muddle through as best we can. Your health is too important to fool with.
Post a Comment